søndag 2. oktober 2011

SAD DAYS and NEW THINGS

hei hei!
Since friday i move from hald to harøy a small island in norway and it is really hard because i'm not us to.I really miss hald and all my crazy nice friends,teachers.But  i think like i know myself that  it is the begining of a great story.
Today i sang in a stol band of ROCK with teenager and they are great.I think that they have a good future infront of them .I had never tried it befor and i was so sad for them because they had to manage with my bad level in rock.You know it was so funny because imagine an AFRICANSGIRLCAINS GIRLS ROCK STAR... Thats is one of the good things hier and the  second one i like is my new mother ,she is so nice and i hop that she will be like that evry times ,i will  do my best for that.
The worst thing hier is that it is in majority old nice people who live hier... so you can understand my feeling.
I will make my best to not be stressed and totried to bring more new things hier and to make it more interesting than now...To be continued ! vi snakkes ! GUD VELSINGNE DEG!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar