onsdag 12. oktober 2011

LA ROUE TOURNE¨JE COMMENCE A M´ADAPTER A LA VIE ICI¨



Hei Hei! Hvordan har du det! Min norsk bekommer bedre og bedre! Flink

Yesterday we were so busy my team made and me cause we had many things to do.
First we have been in one netting club ah nice . Nice cause there it just old women who works there and they were learning us how to neat and it was embarasing for him to do it cause he is a boy and they are not us to. That place is calling¨boutik¨ were the sell many beautiful things made by their  amazing hands . That women are so strong and healthy cause they are all the time moving and i thing that it is a really good example for us youth cause sometimes we think that  when you are old you can´t do many things .

After that , one norwegian family invite us for dinner at home,what was funny and bad for me is that i both chocolate for them but i didn´t new that the woman of the house had diabete and that was quiet embarasing for me . I think that the next time i will find another thing to bring and ask first what i can bring andwhat i can´t . I was nice that they invite us cause it prouve that they cares about us and i like those who cares .

At the end of the after noon we were in one meeting with all the confirmant of  Harøy and it was quiet strange for me to see how they are doing.It was realy diferent for what i´m use to and i think that work with them will be my bigest chalenge this first months.

To be continued... Vi snakkes! 
GUD velsingne deg!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar